79th Annual Conference
Contact: Brenda Reisinger: Raymond Shelton, Ph.D., F.A.A.E.T.S.
Keynote Address: Raymond Shelton, Ph.D., F.A.A.E.T.S.
Other Spotlighted Sessions: James D. Whelan, Beacon Forensic – Lester V. Hankes, Jr. CPA/CFF,CFE, Balanced Edge – Bob Baim PMP CCP, TECG LLC
Topics will include:
- Titanic Stress – A Losing Battle with Forces Unseen
- What Your Father Didn’t Tell You About 1099’s, W9’s and The IRS
- Emergency Rapid Response to Trucking Accidents
- Project Management – The Critical Path to Success
- Catastrophe, Managing the Psychological Trauma
- A NAC Symposium Discussion open to all attendees.