RES Foundation 2016 National School on Market Regulation Featured
- Written by Dru
- Published in Events
- Leave a reply
IRES Foundation – Regilatory Roundup
CommissionerJohn Doak, Oklahoma
Commissioner Ken Selzer, Kansas
Director Anne Melissa Dowling, Illinois
Commissioner David Mattax, Texas
Commissioner of Workers’ Compensation Ryan Brannan, Texas
The Foundation has carried out its mission by funding not-for-profit educational and training programs through grants to qualifying organizations. Two extremely important programs funded and promoted by the Foundation are the annual National School on Market Regulation, bringing together regulators and industry professionals to explore market issues, and the MCM Designation conferred by the Insurance Regulatory Examiners Society.
Topics will include:
- Discuss emerging topics in the insurance industry, both domestically and abroad.
- Culture, Communication and Collaboration… at All Levels
- Turning the Corner-Market Conduct Accreditation
- What’s the Deal with Price Optimization?
- Drones and Driveless Cars, Oh My!